Thursday, February 4th, 2015, 5:30 PM, Hotel Gouverneur (metro Berri-UQAM)
Time to network. Seasoned professionals from 8 pharma companies will come
to speak about their jobsand how they got into the field.
- Director – Head of Biology at Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Associate Director – Medical Affairs at Merck Canada
- Medical Science Liaison (MSL) at Ferring Pharma
- Senior Clinical Specialist at Octapharma
- Clinical Specialist (MSL) at AstraZeneca
- Manager, Projects Management at Veristat
- Senior Medical Writer at Veristat
- Clinical Research Associate at Medpace
Career change is an important step. Get informed about the available jobs in RA
and clinical resarch. Learn about the careers of the CRA/SrCRA, CRC, CTA, DM, SSU,
Medical writer, Pharmacovigilance associate, Safety advisor, Medical monitor, MSL, etc
Prepare in advance for the hiring process with contacts who know about the hidden jobs.
The best is to network when you are comfortably installed in a job. Never stop. It is time to
start active networking in order not to miss the spring hiring peak. Summer hiring is dead.
Admission: Early birds: $15, at the door: 20$ (1 dring included)
Payment: PayPal or e-Interac to email@example.com (send password in separate email)
Limited number of places available. Register here now! Add to your family name the title
(BSc/MSc/PhD/PharmD/MD/DVS/DDS/RN, etc) that you wish to see on your name tag.
Add this event to your calendar and forward the information to friends and colleagues.