Clinical Research Documentation Assistant – Ref.# 0157-ACR
A start-up CRO/SMO based in Montreal offers 2 places for Clinical Research Documentation Assistants within a 2 months summer internship program for volunteers, interested to acquire some Canadian clinical research experience. The objective is to use the summer for acquiring some “hands-on” experience in clinical trials related tasks before the hiring peak in the fall.
Tasks include, but are not limited to, identification of prospective studies and investigators, site and investigators evaluation, creation of study related documents, templates and checklists according to the ICH GCP guidelines, Canada’s Food & Drugs Act, div. 5 and FDA 21 CFR regulations, as well as applicable SOPs, proof-reading and editing of texts, etc.
Part-time pro-bono role, 1 – 2 tasks per week, guided work under the direction of qualified CRAs and CTAs. Most tasks are done remotely on a computer and don’t need a physical presence in the office. Candidates from other cities or countries with good computer literacy are also eligible. Basic Job insertion assistance included.
- College or university diploma from any country, preferably in health or life sciences.
- Computer literate (user level): MS Word, Power point, e-databases are an asset.
- Functional English (read & write) is essential. French is an asset, but not mandatory.
- àBasic knowledge of research ethics and ICH GCP guidelines is an asset.
- Experience in web site maintenance and social media SEO is an asset.
- Hi-speed home Internet access.
- Part-time remote internship, non-remunerated
- No fixed working hours, max. 4-5 hours per week
- On-line support provided 7/7 till late evening
Information and inscription:
In person: July 15 (Wed), 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm, 6767 Cotes-des-neiges, room 601-1
(no admission out of the indicated hours in summer, call to schedule a meeting)
By email: contactϿaccess-cro.com
By phone: (514) 961-9351 or (514) 257-3003
Deadline: July 15, 2015, midnight
Pass this information to colleagues who may be interested, only 2 places left. Only the selected candidates will be contacted.
Rem: Interns are eligible for a 50% discount on the regular price of the CRA/CRC Certification and Job Insertion Program if they wish to accelerate their access to these well paid, but not easily accessible professions and get placement support till hire.
In line with the our mission, an extended payments option of 9 small monthly installments is offered for a limited period of time (till July 15 only).