Volunteers needed for a Coop CRO project
The Center for Community Training and Networking ( CFRC ), affiliated to CRA School is looking for part-time volunteers (about 4 hours per week), preferably GCP trained newcomers, who wish to acquire or upgrade their skills in the field of clinical research and participate in a community project for the creation of a cooperative CRO this fall and join it as Clinical Research Assistants & Coordinators with the objective to get Canadian experience and their first job in Canada.
Free basic clinical research training + employability workshops with support till hiring offered to people without Canadian experience, and with or without prior GCP knowledge. Special conditions offered for the CRA / CRC Clinical Research Associates and Coordinators Certification program. Job Insertion Support till hire.
– Initiation in the field of clinical research ;
– Employability workshops to acquire the tools for appropriate job search, with mentoring till hiring ;
– Courses in health and safety at work to obtain the ASP (optional);
– Clinical Research Assistants Internship of 2 weeks or more
– Different tasks for the creation of a cooperative CRO
– Newcomers settled in Canada for not more than 5 years;
– Candidates from family without revenue or in precarious situation
– Education at the college or university level
– Willing to work in the field of clinical research
– Previous exposure to clinical research – an asset
– Functional English (reading & writing) – an asset
How to Apply:
For additional information and draft of contract email your CV to cfrc.mtl @ gmail.com and call the coordinator of the Clinical Research Job Insertion program Mr. S. Kristof, Tel: (514)961-9351
Every Monday from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM at 6767 Cote-des-Neiges, Room 601-2, 6-th floor (No admission out of this schedule)
Application Deadline :
Tuesday, October 1, 2013 , 7:30. PM
Come as a group! With our discount policy, you can get substantial discounts for the Clinical Research Associate training program depending on the number of people you bring with you or that you informed about this program.
Talk to your friends!